Put our skills to work for you and gain the needed edge with you clients and your cases. We will help you find the best legal strategy.
Litigation and legal support is designed to assist attorneys with their case preparation so that they have all of the information they need to provide the strongest advocacy for their clients.
If you are an attorney, and you are looking for additional information that you feel may break your case for your client, then our litigation and legal support services may be in your best interests. We have access to expert investigators around the world who can provide you with the information you need to build the most complete and accurate case for your client and against your opposition. Call NIS today for a free consultation to determine how we can help you.
Litigation and Legal Support Information:
- How can this service benefit you:
- Determine the opposing counsel’s material strength
- Evaluate witnesses
- Discredit evidence
- Provide expert testimony
- Identify facts
- Identify weaknesses in your case
- Introduce advanced evidence
- Scrutinize and rebut expert witness testimony
- Strategize and plan case
- Common Litigation and Legal Support Items
- Investigations of Claim
- Evidence Handling
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Witness Scrutiny
- Juror Vetting
- Forensic Analysis
- Digital Forensic Analysis
- Financial Fraud Examinations
- Background Investigations
- Undercover and Sting Operations
- Locate Investigations
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Employee Locate Services
- Employment Verification
- Asset Searches Worldwide
- Telephone Number Identification
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
Are You in Need?
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
If you are involved in planning a complex case strategy for your client, and you need additional litigation and legal support for the facts of the case, rebut the expert testimony of a hostile witness, discredit questionable or damning evidence, or otherwise bolster your case for your client, then call NIS today. We will provide a free consultation to you while explaining how our global network of investigators can help maximize your effectiveness in court.
Please be prepared, a Free Consultation for this investigation type may request the following information:
- What is your role?
Will the results of this investigation be used in a court of law?
Do you have a court order or a case number provided by the courts?
What is your relationship to the subject?
Does the subject use IM, Chat or Email?
Is there use of computers involved?
What have you done on your own to this point? (This can be very critical to success)
Will you need these services on a regular or recurring basis?
Does the subject have any vehicles?
Does the subject have a propensity toward violence, physical and/or verbal?
How many subjects may be involved?
- Are there any limitations you would need to put on this investigation? (Please explain in detail)