You need a leader in high technology crime solutions that's licensed to practice investigations. Many times we have to correct the mistakes of misled IT technicians and ill-equipped users. In our computer crime lab we take forensics science to a new level. NIS is your friend in the Digital Age.
Our mission serves both the corporate and domestic clientele with integrity as a quality high technology crime recovery company. We demonstrate excellence in the field of digital evidence processing and analysis, by consistently exceeding our customers' expectations and demonstrating the highest character in the examination of information.
Forensic Data Recovery is the science of recovering information from a computer that may have been deleted or otherwise damaged or hidden.
Some data recovery
firms have qualified forensic
examiners. However, the majority do not. While some of the same skills and software are used in both computer forensics and data recovery, computer forensics require extensive additional knowledge and experience.
Our technicians are highly trained specialists in the use of advanced forensic, analytical and recovery techniques for reconstruction and preservation of data. We can examine desktop computers, laptops, network servers, handheld PDAs, digital cameras, memory cards, usb and external hard drives, as well as most other forms of media and data storage.
Our labs are capable of retrieving data from Windows, Apple/Macintosh, Unix, Linux, Novell, and most other computer operating systems along with interstate Internet and E-mail communications.
Our expert consultants are available 365 days per year, to travel to any location worldwide, to assist and advise you with your high tech issues. If your project or organization has a requirement for our consultants, please contact us and we will send you an information pack containing specifications, rates, and terms of service.
is the scientific examination and analysis of data held on, or retrieved from, computer storage media in such a way that the information can be used as evidence in a court of law.
The subject matter includes:
- Secure collection of computer data
- Examination of suspect data to determine details such as origin and content
- Presentation of computer based information to courts of law
- Application of a country's laws to computer practice.
Items that relate to this service: Cyber Sabotage
- Risk Assessments and Audits
- Corporate Intelligence
- Network Intrusions
- Digital Evidence Examination
- Recent Internet History Evaluations
- Internet Crime & Fraud Investigations
- Forensic Technology Services
- Track and Resolve Computer Intrusions (Hacking)
- Keystroke logging & recording
- Cyber Stalking Investigations and Cyber Harassment Investigations
- Detection and Disabling of Unauthorized Terminal Capture Program
- Computer Surveillance
- Identification of Hidden Locations Where Files are Created
- Recovery of Deleted Data
- Child Enticement
- Internet Fraud
- Tracing Pornography
- Privacy Violations
- Email Recovery
- Virus Removal
- E Computer Crimes
- Chat Room and Instant Message Tracing
- Child Pornography
- Computer Forensics to Recover Instant Messenger Messages
- Internet Service Providers
- Internet Profiling
- Online Fraud
- Stalker and Harassment
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- Covert and Undercover Assignments
- Internet Investigation Training and Seminars
- WORLDWIDE SERVICE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS
Please be prepared, a Free Consultation for this investigation type may request the following information:
- What is your role?
When was the problem first suspected?
Does the subject use a PDA or Cell Phone?
How many computers are in question?
Do you have "Broadband" internet access? (DSL/CABLE/T1/OC12)
Are you aware of any encryption or passwords in use?
What is the operating system of the suspect computer?
Will you need these services on a regular or recurring basis?
By what date do the services need to be complete?
Do you know if "chain of custody" has been preserved?
Do you use VoIP? (Vonage/XO/Other)
Does the subject use IM, Chat or Email?
Please list any websites, social networking sites, enthusiast group, online games (MMOs) or forum sites the subject is known to have used or currently uses: (ie. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram or any online gaming platforms such as World of Warcraft, WhatsApp, Handcent or other chat applications.)
Will the results of this investigation be used in a court of law?
If you used a search engine to find us, please type the keywords here:
What are you trying to accomplish with this effort?
Could someone's employment be affected adversely from the results of this investigation?
- Please understand that the funding for your case may vary depending on the complexity. So that we may help you, what range of funding would you estimate to be affordable for this matter?